Saturday, January 12, 2008

Return of The Prodigal Blog

I'll be brief (maybe). Edit note - it seems that I actually managed to be brief. What do you know.

A long time has passed, and the layer of digital dust gathered on this site was starting to get hazardous.
Besides, I felt like writing something.
Of course, being an egocentric bastard, I'll be writing about myself.
So here it goes.

I'm currently 25, and feeling kinda' old.
I dropped out of my previous school. That place is hell.
I also quit my job. It wasn't so bad, but I burned out eventually.
I'm currently studying Biology at the local University. I really like it. There's some heavy drawing involved. Didn't expect that, heh.
Nowadays, I mostly play Tabula Rasa. It's fun.
I've been watching some Takeshi Kitano movies lately. They are starting to grow on me.
Last anime I've watched was probably Full Metal Panic: The Second Raid.
Also, I read Sluggy Freelance whenever I have the time and/or mood.
I no longer need to bash games I don't like - Yahtzee is doing a much better job than I ever could.
I still play Magic: The Gathering from time to time.
I really need some new music. I know at least 75% of the lyrics of any random song on my playlist.
I'm eating cake. It's quite real.
I plan to update this blog more regularly. Maybe once a week. With whatever. Like today.
Also expect some game reviews. I'm writing this here and now, so you can yell at me when I fail to deliver :)

As for the fattened calf, it's safe for now - blogs don't fancy steak.

-still Chiller

2 Comments:

Blogger Andrei said...

Aaah, OMG si :O ... It's been a while (last post Sunday, May 28, 2006), but I knew you could do it!

Your relentless commentator,
Asm

9:47 PM  
Blogger Gabriel Sandu said...

Could it be? :D Have we all re-started to blog?

11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home